Re: quirks

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 09:27:14 EST

cprat21146@aol.com wrote:

> Another item that caught my attention was the loud thump from underneath. Those
> that mentioned this problem seemed to be 4x4 owners , well my 97 cc 4x2 does this
> when turning right into my driveway. just wondering if i got a different sort of problem?

When I come home, I make a right turn onto our street, followed by
an immediate left turn into the driveway. I'm doing about 10-20 MPH
as I hit the driveway apron (belgian blocks at an angle). I've been
listening, but don't hear any bump (other than the obvious noise
from hitting the driveway).

--
| Chip Maurer           chip@unx.dec.com    |