Tow hooks for '95

From: Jason Bleazard (bleazard@isgtec.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 13:56:32 EST

I recently asked the parts counter at my fiendly service center about
putting tow hooks on my '95 4x4, and they said that one pair of Mopar tow
hooks for a '95 would be about $200 installed. This seems a little steep
to me, since I can get the hooks at Canadian Tire for $12.99 each. Does
anyone have any experience with the Mopar tow hooks? What makes them so
special, if anything? I might see how much it would be for just the parts
and try to put them on myself. I'm a much better programmer than I am a
mechanic, but if it's just bolting with maybe a little cutting or drilling
I should be okay.

Thanks in advance for any opinions or advice.

Jason
home: janor@ican.net
work: bleazard@isgtec.com