Re: MPG

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 13 1997 - 17:23:28 EST

>do you get. I am getting frustrated. My '97 has been averaging 15 MPG.....yes
>15...... I would understand if I had a 4WD V8 but mine is just a baby truck!!!
At the very least check your spark plugs -- and consider an upgrade to
Autolite or NGK's. I would get the dealer to run a full compression
test, and give you the cylinder-by-cylinder readings. Or do it yourself
if they want money to do it [you'll pay for a good Milton tester for
what they'll ask in labor].

Sounds to me like you have a V5!

Jim