FW: Decal Question

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Fri Nov 14 1997 - 12:36:00 EST

JT McBride wrote:

> Michael's decal design is pretty neat - order in the mail, btw - but
why
> don't we make one that advertises the Dakota Mailing List?
<SNIP>

and Michael Clark writes:

>That might look good, I will try to make a .jpg on what it would look
>like in a few days. In the meantime I put a few together just off the
>top of my head, and posted them to my geocities site. Just go to;

How about some type of a custom license plate frame with "Dakota Mailing
List" or "Dakota Mailing List" member at the top, and
"dakota-truck@buffnet.net" at the bottom or something like that. I know
I've got the MPI license plate frame on the front of my truck, but I
could certainly change it. I'm running out of space for decals! :-)
I've got my MP, Gibson, and K&N decals on one side of the rear window, a
Mopar decal with pentastar and the DDBC in the middle, and a "Technica -
Fast Company" decal on the right! (I know - not Dak or Mopar related, but
hey, I liked the slogan!) Who else has ideas?

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 6AL Ignition/MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
Pioneer DEH-65DH/Pioneer TS-A5705/TS-626/SAS Bazooka A82-80
LJAWKE/AWCNB/HSSB/FCFL/DTW/DMF/TCBSR/DDBC
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/