Re: I got one!

From: Lloyd W. Christianson (rtkba@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 1997 - 08:56:37 EST

Greg,
When shifting into 4wd-L the transmission should be placed in neutral and
you must be stopped - don't know if you know that or not. You can shift
into 4wd-H on the fly. I don't live in Roanoke, but my sister does and
my folks are near Callaway in Franklin Co. I do go there from Norfolk
every once in a while. Have fun with your new(used) truck. I hope the
dealers in Roanoke are better than the ones here in Norfolk.
Wayne
RTKBA@juno.com
95 SLT, Extended Cab, 4X4, V6 Auto, K&N FIPK, Terminator Muffler,
Autolite Double Platnums and lots of mud right now.