Re: FW: Decal Question

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 13:17:21 EST

> It'd be great if the logo could express what's unique about Dakotas,
> which I offer as being 1) They're just the right size; 2) With the V8
> Magnum engines, they're potent sleepers.
>
> Jim
> "Dakota - The Right Caliber of Dodge Magnum Force"

I'm inclined to agree with you Jim, they're the perfect size for just
about any application, and they're a lot more powerful than they appear,
they're sorta like a sleeping giant, no one really knows how much power
they have till it's to late (They've already been passed and are getting
to watch the Dakota decal disappear into the distance.).

Bruce