Re: Bedliner

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 13:20:34 EST

> Aren't just about all bedliners gauranteed for life? I know mine is, and most
> others I've heard of (including the spray ons) are too. Just bring it in and
> get a new one :). As for the plastic they are usually made of, it is like
> polystyrene or some such crap, and I am not aware of any commercially
> availiable glues that stick to it (maybe pipe joint compound would work???)
> have fun,
> Geoffrey Hausheer
> Intel Corp.
> Hillsboro, OR
> 98 CC 4x4 stick

Well only problem is the bedliner was already in it when we bought it, and
their was no paperwork on it in the dash, I'm not even sure who made it,
their is no visible manufacturer label on it, and I've never had it out to
look at the bottom of it, so who knows if it has a warranty or not. Is
their anything that will bond to it and not stick out like a sore thumb?

Bruce