RE: Bedliner

From: Mike Muise (Mike.Muise@digital.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 14:34:42 EST

Bruce Aaron Hefner [SMTP:gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu] wrote:

> [...] anything that will bond to it and not stick out like a sore thumb?

How about fiberglass? Cheap ('specially if you do it yourself), bonds
pretty well, is reasonably strong, and it's paintable. Whether or not
it sitcks out "like a sore thumb" is kind of subjective.

I'd bet you could get a couple sq.ft of fiber mat and some resin for
around 10 bucks. I'm not sure that whatever a bedliner is made from
won't melt/discolor/catch fire upon contact with the resin; you may
want to test it first.

cheers,
mike