Billet Grill was Re: Full Time 4 Wheel Drive

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 10:19:48 EST

Trevor,
My grill is from Trenz. I purchased it from a former DML member who had
to sell his '97 Dak and wanted to part out his aftermarket stuff instead
of let it go with the truck. I paid $75.00 for it and although 4 months
old, it is in very good shape, one small doink near the end of one bar.
I feel the quality of this grill is OK. It dow not fit as well as I
would expect, but them, I did not pay full price on it either. I believe
that they are in the range of about $130.00 new. I dont have any
pictures yet, but am working on that one. An alternative to the Trnz
grill would be to go with Stull. Their bars are larger and you should be
able to get at the hood release without either a release extender, or a
finger extender (screw driver to hit the release lever with). Check out
Truckin' or Sport Truck magazine's. There are all kinds of bolt on
goodies becoming available for the new Daks.
John, '98 Dak, CC, 4X4, 5.2L, 3.92 LSD, Sport, Tire and Handling
package, Nerf Bars, Billet Grill, power everything

--
remove anti spam ^'s from reply to address to reply