Re: Replacing parts

From: David (obeney@nmt.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 09:58:33 EST

I have a problem with my 1997 Dakota. I bought the truck un
June and it seemed ok at the time. I went on a long drive
to New Mexico and now the is a rattel in the front
suspension. I took it to the dealer and they couldn't find
any loose parts and I have even been under there and I
couldn't find anything. Is this just a normal problem or
just a problem with my truck. It only rattels when you hit
a sharp bump of go over a ruff road. If anyone else has a
problem like this could you tell me. Or if anyone has any
ideas on how to fix it or what might be loose. Thanks

obeney@nmt.edu