Re: Dodge City

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 13:41:38 EST

>"Dodge City" is in Warren,MI. It is the new name for what is still
>referred to as "Warren Truck Plant". Your '91 was made there also -

It was my impression that all Dakotas had come off one production line
until very recently. Dakota sales certainly wouldn't have justified
multiple production lines until the past few years.

Anyone know if the Warren Truck plant is going to keep operating for
awhile? Or do they have a new plant they're going to shift to?

Jim