Re: alarms

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 17:16:17 EST

First timer....Purple '98 SLT+ 4X4 EXT , Can the alarm be changed/programmed
to flash lights / honk horn on activation / deactivation? Salesman told me the
six was as good as the V8 and was switching from an anemic S-10 V6, so both felt
a lot better.

I beg to differ. I drove a 6 (for the "feel" of the truck overall in my
test drive as there were no 8`s on the lot to test) and it can't begin to
compare with the 8! :-). It may be a better than an anemic Chevy, but it
sure helps to have 230 hp (vs 175) to move my 4000 lb 4X4 CC. :-)

-Bob T.