Re: alarms

From: John C. Worden (sciroco@mint.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 19:13:59 EST

>I beg to differ. I drove a 6 (for the "feel" of the truck overall in my
>test drive as there were no 8`s on the lot to test) and it can't begin to
>compare with the 8! :-). It may be a better than an anemic Chevy, but it
>sure helps to have 230 hp (vs 175) to move my 4000 lb 4X4 CC. :-)
>
>-Bob T.

Oh great! I thought the 6 was was decent. Now I'm I'm going to have to
trade up next year.
I ordered a tonneau cover last week- Leer Classic. It mounts flush with
the top of the bed. It's made of steel and weighs about 100lbs. Should be
in next week.

John '98 cc Sport 4x4 Intense Blue
     Pioneer DEH-85DHR