Re: Re: cleaning the TB

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@steelcity.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 20:12:55 EST

Hey, just a note: DO NOT USE REGULAR CARB CLEANER TO CLEAN THE TB!!!

Use throttle body/fuel injector cleaner....Regular cleaner will remove the
protective coating that is on the TB....also, most TB cleaners have injector
"lube" built in...

I got this from a well-respected Mopar/Dakota mechanic I know.....

Just my 2 bits