Re: Gas Mileage

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 21 1997 - 16:23:00 EST

At 12:44 PM 11/21/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a 1992 Dodge Dakota Club Cab with a 3.9 L V6, and
>it does not seen to get much for gas milage (14 MPG average).
>Is this normal or what should I expect to get for milage.

I get on average 17. The highest I've ever got was helping move some
relatives. They were in an astrovan hauling a trailer and i followed
behind them doing 60 (top speed in loaded van :> ) and got 24!! on the
fill up going down there with a loaded bed. I usually don't go anywhere
near 60 normally on the freeway so it really surprised me.

14 is a little low so you might wanna check your plugs; exhaust for holes;
etc...

mm
       // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
    {}|| | | ||{} mmeye@umr.edu