RE: Gas Mileage

From: Miller, Robert A (RAMiller@sycamore.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 1997 - 00:53:35 EST

------ =_NextPart_001_01BCF791.161BA3C0

I am getting close to 19mpg with my 97 DAK 318 V8.
After my trip to Dallas in a couple of weeks to the p/pm conference, I
hope to be sponsered by Royal Purple lubricants. Then the numbers should
go up to @ 22mpg. I have been using synthetic lubricants here at work
for some time now with astounding results. Nothing like using a 22
million dollar power plant to test oil on their equipment, before
putting it in my Dakota.
Ram

------ =_NextPart_001_01BCF791.161BA3C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.0.1458.49">

</HEAD>
<BODY>

<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2>I am getting close to 19mpg with my =
97 DAK 318 V8.</FONT>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2>After my trip to Dallas in a =
couple of weeks to the p/pm conference, I hope to be sponsered by Royal =
Purple lubricants. Then the numbers should go up to @ 22mpg. I have =
been using synthetic lubricants here at work for some time now with =
astounding results. Nothing like using a 22 million dollar =
power plant to test oil on their equipment, before putting it in my =
Dakota.</FONT></P>

<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2>Ram</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BCF791.161BA3C0--