Re: Posting suggestions

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 1997 - 12:09:58 EST

I also have a suggestion. In the Dakota list that is listed by last
name, how about including the hometown or state? Or, list by state
alphabetically? We can look at other peoples Dakotas that may be close
to us. We won't have to search everybodys name for someone that may be
close to us?

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport+ CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone