Re: Magnum Stripe (was Transmission ?'s)

From: Rob Robinson (u4d6r6mh@coastalnet.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 1997 - 19:24:41 EST

.
> > On a different note--what is this Magnum Force stripe you mention? I
>have a '95 and I've not heard of such? Is it a windshield decal or factory
>body stripping ? if bodystripping what does it look like and is it in
>different colors? thanx

When I bought the truck, they were already applied, and I have have only
seen one other vehicle with this stripe and it was a Full Size Ram. Only
one color stripe is available, but with the colors in the stripe, it would
look on on about any color but silver.

I'm trying to get some pictures put on our webpage so you can see my
stripe, but until then I will try to describe it.

It is a stripe that is designed like a pinstripe. Mine runs about a quarter
inch down the side of the body line (the top one next to the handle and V8
emblem).

It consists of a long triangle (white with silver trim) at the beginning
hypothonus side up with the words "Magnum Force" in a Purple lettering.
Then it has 3 silver parallel stripes that run the length of the truck. At
the end of the stripe it makes a curley end in silver and white with black
shading.

It's real hard to describe. My understanding is that the stripe is sold as
an option or accessory (or it could have been one of those factory stripe
packages promotional issues).

Oh about forgot, on the back there is a emblem that says Magnum force in
a cursive script that also forms the shape of a ram (side view).

I really like the stripe and like I said, I'll try to post a picture (got
to get them developed first, but at least I got them taken.)

Thanks for the questions!

Rob Robinson
Red 96 Sport V8 3.55
Shortbed, Standard Cab
Bright Package (fog lights, chrome bumpers)
14"aircleaner with 3" K&N
Rhino performance muffler w/dual exits
Factory stripe delete with Magnum Force stripe kit
225/70/15 Raised letter tires
Chrome rails