Re: Wiper blades

From: Mike Crumley (a0020124@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Nov 24 1997 - 12:57:17 EST

At 02:08 PM 11/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>This is not exactly Dakota specific, but it does deal with my Dakota.
>
>About a month ago, I sent my daughter out to wash the windshield of my
>Dak.

<snip>

>Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. I don't want to
>purchase new wipers everytime I drive for a couple of hours in the rain!
>Wayne
>RTKBA@juno.com
>95 SLT, Extended Cab, 4X4, V6 Auto, K&N FIPK, Terminator Muffler,
>Autolite Double Platnums

I don't really know what could be causing your problem, but if you're not
already using it you might try putting some Rain-X on your windshield. I
don't own stock in the company or anything, but that stuff really works,
it's not just some gimmick. If you ever drive in the rain with it one time
you will never want to do with out it.

--
Mike Crumley     a0020124@airmail.net