Re: Ask Chrysler

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 1997 - 23:54:59 EST

when i had a problem with a dealer saying that my power locks couldn't be
made to auto-lock i ended up calling chrysler customer service at
800.992.1997 (you will need the last 8 digits of your vin). anyways to
make a long story short they asked what dealer told me it couldn't be done,
put me on hold for about 10 min. and then came back and told me "they now
know how to do it and will be HAPPY to do it for you". the service manager
wasn't real happy when i stopped in after work that day. you figure...

Cuervo