Re: Club??

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 04:39:19 EST

I like the idea. Maybe you could set up a frames page type thing with a
directory on the left and then pics will pop in on the right. As for the
sticker goes, I would come up with a sticker maybe for the tailgate area.
I couldn't see putting one on the right side of my windshield. I don't
know what you have planned for homepages, but I surfed across a spot on the
web, http://www.fortunecity.com , that will give you 6mg free. I haven't
been in to check it out or see what it is like, but 6 mgs free would
definetely do the job. Then you could have more than one person working on
the page maybe. Just thoughts. What about fees. Are there gonna be any
or is this just a free thing?

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322