Re: Wiper blades

From: acasey@io.com
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 03:40:04 EST

> I don't really know what could be causing your problem, but if you're not
> already using it you might try putting some Rain-X on your windshield. I
> don't own stock in the company or anything, but that stuff really works,
> it's not just some gimmick. If you ever drive in the rain with it one time
> you will never want to do with out it.
>
> --
> Mike Crumley a0020124@airmail.net

I used to use Rain-x quite a bit before I moved to Austin. But for
some reason it streaks real bad now if I use it. At night it can be
a real hazzard because the reflection of oncoming headlights on the
windsheild makes it very difficult to see the street. I think it
might have something to do with the oil or road grime thats created
by lots of traffic. It was never a problem before, when I lived in
a small town. Without Rain-x the windshield wipes clean. Go figure?

Alan...