The Club

From: Stacy Clark (clar8883@dpnet.net)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 11:08:22 EST

Did i say sticker on the windshield?? The type of sticker I would like
would be a BIG one. Ever seen a lower rider truck club with for example
"Low Rollers" thats sticker is like2 2 and a half feet long. We need
something that would stick out. If i did i meant on the rear window. The
only fee i would think resonable would be to pay for the stickers. If i
can find an image of a sticker i will show it to give everyone an idea.

        As for the web pages the more space the better. It would be 1 page with
indivdual links to everyones trucks. The more space the better. If we
can get unlimited space that would be great.

        Get togetheres? That would be kinda difficult. I guess what we could do
is look for other Truck/ Car shows in a region and if it is close to a
few people in the club people could meet up there. Not have to show the
trucks but just meet and if people have their truck hooked up enough to
show it we could do that.

97 Dakota Sport