Re: Re: Club??

From: Brian Blatter (brian@pure-energy.net)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 10:17:04 EST

----------
> From: kmiller <kmiller@cvn.net>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Re: Club??
> Date: Wednesday, November 26, 1997 2:39 AM
>
> I like the idea. Maybe you could set up a frames page type thing with a
> directory on the left and then pics will pop in on the right. As for the
> sticker goes, I would come up with a sticker maybe for the tailgate area.

> I couldn't see putting one on the right side of my windshield. I don't
> know what you have planned for homepages, but I surfed across a spot on
the
> web, http://www.fortunecity.com , that will give you 6mg free. I haven't
> been in to check it out or see what it is like, but 6 mgs free would
> definetely do the job. Then you could have more than one person working
on
> the page maybe. Just thoughts. What about fees. Are there gonna be any
> or is this just a free thing?
>
> Later
>
> Scott Miller
> Shelby #322

> > have a cool sticker for the back window. Someone (I or myself) could
> > start a home page with a individual page for each member with a
> > discription of there Dakota and a picture. If anyone is interested
> > please email me back.
> >
> > Jason Clark
> > 97 Dakota Sport

Ok, I thought I would step in here and volunteer. I have my own web server
on a friends T1 with some space to spare. We could set up a page like
http://www.pure-energy.net/dakota and have everything under that. Or if we
wanted to we could purchase dakotatruck.com from Internic and have a domain
dedicated to it. (Any volunteers to help pay the Internic fee?) That
would make an easy sticker, we could just use the DDBC, make it smaller and
put www.dakotatruck.com under it.

Any ideas on the format? Maybe I can quickly put something together over
the holiday and go from there. I'll see what time permits. Let me know
what you all think.

Brian Blatter
96 Dakota SLT 4X4 CC V8 - Stock (mods on their way!)

brian@pure-energy.net
PURE ENERGY.net - Your source for Internet Presence!
http://www.pure-energy.net

Pure Energy Mobile DJ - Good Music for Great Parties and Dances
dj@pure-energy.net
http://www.pure-energy.net/dj