Fwd: RE: Gibson and code 12

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 27 1997 - 11:42:17 EST

Hey List. I had to respond to this one. I live in Riverside, CA which also
happens to be the home of K&N. I recieved a postcard from them a few weeks
ago. They wanted to know what cars I own and would I let them use of any of
them for testing or design work. I sent back the card listing the cars I
have and told them the Dak 4x2 V8 Auto would be here in January. Haven' t
heard anything but I might. I hope so! I'll let the list know if I do.