Re: Chat

From: Mike Crumley (a0020124@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Nov 27 1997 - 11:48:17 EST

At 05:21 PM 11/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I just got my chat to work but don't see a chat session named #Dakota. What
>can I do?
>>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
>'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau

You generally don't see all the available channels listed so you may have
to type it in manually. Try typing in the command "/join #dakota" (without
the quotes). If that works then you can save the #Dakota channel as a
favorite and go back to it whenever you want. You'll probably have to check
the instructions or help file to see how to do this for the particular
program you're using.

--
Mike Crumley     a0020124@airmail.net