Re: Dakota purchase questions

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 1997 - 18:02:03 EST

<snipola>

>bought. By the way most of the numbers I've seen give the V-6 15-20%
>better milage than the V-8 .Purely as mileage goes I'd consider that much
>better.

just some food for thought, i have a 97 slt with _ALL_ the toys and a V6
club cab (3.55 rear end). my drive to work is about 1/2 each highway and
city for about 30 min. each way. my little dohickey on the overhead says
that i am averaging 17.5 this is all stock. i am not sure what the 8's
are getting but i have seen as high as 24 all highway and as low as 14 in
the city. hope this helps...

Cuervo