Re: Re: Dakota purchase questions

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Nov 29 1997 - 12:24:55 EST

the dohickey is the overhead council (sp?) it has a compartment for your
sunglasses, and another for the garage door remote, it also has 2 map
lights and a small computer that tells you: average MPG, right now MPG,
distance to empty, time that your engine has been running since the last
reset, a trip odomiter, compass and outside temp. i don't know if they had
it before the '97s

Cuervo