RE: Re: Dakota purchase questions

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 1997 - 15:01:32 EST

Just a guess, but I would think there would be a noticable difference
under harsh handling/acceleration conditions. Only experience with the
15x7's was a wimpy test drive. My15x8's seem to handle all road
conditions and "driver induced" stress tests very well indeed. They ride
very nice too. Just my opinion.

V8 regular cab, 5 spd, 3.21 rear