Re: SLT

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 1997 - 17:28:32 EST

At 04:17 PM 12/2/97 -0500, you wrote:

>> JEdmo123@aol.com wrote:
>> >
>> > This is probably a silly question but, what does SLT stand for? Thank
you

>I don't think SLT stands for anything it's just what they use to signify
>their top of the line option group, if you get a Dak with the SLT package
>it will have all the goodies: air, stereo, power windows and doors, tilt
>steering, CC, etc...
>
>Bruce

Bruce:

Not necessarily ALL the goodies. I ordered my SLT without power windows
and door locks. But I do agree, it
is considered the 'top of the line' model, but you can build up a Sport
with almost all the same options. I think in 97, the main difference in
the SLT was body stuff (Chrome grill and rear bumper) and additional sound
insulation.

For me, to get the mix of options that I wanted, the SLT (not SLT+), was
the cheapest route to go.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.