Re: Re: FIPK, (NOW, "BLOWER POWERED DAK")

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 10:22:20 EST

Maybe, but the air an engine usually gets is only 30% oxygen, if you feed
100% oxygen into that engine your gonna have a problem, because as you say
it increases burn rate and temp so either your gonna get to much
combustion and cause a piston or something to break or it's gonna
overheat, either way it won't be good for the engine.

Bruce