Re: 5-speed Problems? was Auto vs. Manual

From: WillTier (WillTier@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 16:57:39 EST

<< I'd like to hear what you've heard, Bill. >>

Among others, there was a disscussion waayy back when Kuk was around about
shift problems and manual tranny problems. Can't remember the just of it all
but may be you could check the archives. There were a few who had had problems
as I recall, possible the memory hung up in second or something but I don't
think so. I to could care less waht anybody else has but I do have to jump in
and defend the autos when necessary. You really don't want another auto vs
manual war ? Come on they was fun...

Bill