RE: One more SLT comment

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 13:30:54 EST

Axeman sez:

>To those that have the SLT package all that money you spend on the
power
>toys they can't afford to paint the front of your truck like a sport.

Maybe some of us didn't *WANT* to have the front of our trucks painted
like a sport! I, personally, *like* the "bright package" the SLT's
have. With the chrome wheels, the chrome mirrors and bumpers, and the
chrome nerf bars (aftermarket), the SLT looks GREAT! I'm not saying the
Sport models don't look good, they do and these days people like the
"monochromatic" look, but like auto vs. manual, it's all personal
preference.

> Ciao!
>
> Ned Vogler
> (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
> '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
> Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
> Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
> MSD 6AL Ignition/MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
> Pioneer DEH-65DH/Pioneer TS-A5705/TS-626/SAS Bazooka A82-80
WCNB/HSSB/FCFL/DTW/DMF/TCBSR/DDBC