Re: Exhaust is a wonderful thing

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 13:25:33 EST

After checking the Gibson web page, they say it's a 10-15 hp gain. Check it
out for youself. To me the gibson is the only way to go.

www.gibson.com
98 Club Cab - 5.2L, auto, 3.55, 2wd, all white ( I mean all white,no
decals ),
3 - 5 kit, tire and wheel package, buckets, Sony/Pyle/JBL system, ProFlo,
Gibson Catback, and more mods on the way.