Re: Re: FIPK, (NOW, "BLOWER POWERED DAK")

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 20:55:32 EST

  From: Tim Roller <starwolf@bewellnet.com
>Fri.Dec.5,'97-6:40pm

>When you get this new marvel up and running the way you want it to are
you going to take off the V-8 badges and put on a decal that says "POWERED
BY WEED WACKER" ? Actually this idea you're doing is an old mechanics
trick- I knew of people doing this same thing with small blower fans(heater
blowers) from back in the early 70's to get air into those big blocks that
had limited underhood clearances. Have fun,cause the way you described it
was a real hoot.