Re: Geico

From: Klaus Wilkens (klaus@buffnet.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 1997 - 09:27:05 EST

I believe Geico got into trouble in some states by refusing to insure drivers who
owned radar detectors!
Yes they provide radar and laser guns to the police and even funded the development
of laser guns.
For more complete information contact the National Motorists Association in Dane Wi.

Geico IMHO is lower than whale S__T, and that's at the bottom of the ocean.

KW