Wet Floorboards

From: 2g8rs@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Dec 07 1997 - 01:49:28 EST

I am ready to go postal! Can someone help? My 97 Dakota CC 4x2 V6 AT
(purchased new Jul-97)has had the following problems:

-bad control module - replaced
-bad timing chain - replaced
-bad connecting rod - replaced engine
-transmission shift hesitates between 1st and 2nd - pending

Now the floorboards are completely soaked underneath the carpet - from firewall to CC
seats and door to door. Has anyone had a problem with this? I searched the archives and
didn't find too much. It's not the A/C and not Coolant. I've even had someone spray
with a hose while I was inside to see if doors/windows are leaking - nothing! I
discovered the carpet in the Dak has a solid rubber backing and hid the problem for quite
a while (though not the mildew odor). Dealer has been very good to me, but this is
crap! My new truck has been in the shop 5 times in the first three months.

Thanks...
Jody
2g8rs@bellsouth.net
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)