Re: Re: Club

From: Mike Crumley (a0020124@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Dec 07 1997 - 12:38:56 EST

At 05:03 PM 12/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Andy Callahan wrote:

>> >ok then ron your not in
>> >

>no he said he didnt want in... so i said ok he isnt

I read Ron's message 5 times and I still don't see where he said he didn't
want in. Just because he thinks the DML can serve the same purpose, don't
go jumping to conclusions that that means he wouldn't join. I personally
happen to agree with Ron. I guess that means I'm out too.

--
Mike Crumley     a0020124@airmail.net