Re: Colored Soft Tonnos

From: WillTier (WillTier@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 1997 - 17:07:20 EST

<< Does anyone know of any manufacturer who makes soft
 tonneau covers that come in different colors?
 I know that Tekstyle makes some, but I was looking
 for one that comes in dark green. >>

There is a place where I got mine that makes them in several different colors.
The place is called "Truckin Crazy" in Horseheads, NY, the are affiliated with
a compnay that does upholstery and custom vans and stuff. I've had mine a
couple of years and paid like 175 installed. I think they would ship though.
Mine is on a aluminum frame with snaps, it can come off put together and is
held on byt 4 clamps. Their number is 607-796-2007.

Bill