Re: Sterio Question

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 05:12:27 EST

Hey man:

I put a half of a system in my 88 Dak. when I had it. I had 2 eight's in a
box behind my seats, and an 8" Bazooka base tub on top of that. It worked
good for me and you could definetely here it comin'. I had a 250 watt amp
bridged down going to the tube and just a small 80 watt amp running the 2
eights. I was quite impressed with what I had and what was running it.

later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322