Re: Torque Loss

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 09:02:19 EST

Trucking Mag. did a dyno test with Mopar headers and Borla Cat-Back and it
ended up making 39 more HP at the rear wheel. I've got 3 in' cat back on
mine and it's by no means loud. By the way I don't think you will find any
Cheap headers, I've priced them any where from $300.00 to $600.00. Good
luck.

5.2L, auto, 3.55, 2wd, all white ( I mean all white, no decals ),
3 - 5 kit, black windows, w/t package, buckets, Sony/Pyle/JBL system,
ProFlo, Gibson 3 in', and more mods on the way.