Please move, was RE: My hopes of a truck

From: Ned Worcester (nworcest@crossnet.org)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 16:55:28 EST

-- [ From: Ned Worcester * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Please take this over to one of the more appropriate political or gun lists.
 Not here.

Thanks.

Date: Monday, 08-Dec-97 02:26 PM

From: STRICKLAND, Tate \ Internet: (tstricklan@shl.com)
To: Dakota Mail List \ Internet: (dakota-truck@buffnet.net)

Subject: RE: DML: My hopes of a truck

Whoa there big man - guns ARE outlawed in more than one area of the U.S.
(try getting a handgun LEGALLY in Chicago, D.C. or N.Y.C.) Don't you think
Australia was full of people saying "not in our country" when the government
confiscated and destroyed every privately owned rifle over .22, and all but
breakover shotguns last year? (you have to show "proof" that you need the
weapon to own a .22 or the single shot shotgun. If you ever used a newspaper
for something other than the Sunday funnies and the TV Guide , you would
know about this.

PS - Mike, If you need for me to, I'll loan you $5.00 so you can buy some
manners.
        Tate