Re: Leak

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 06:58:18 EST

we make custom radiators all the time. most shops can recore your
existing rad with a
high effeciency core with more fins per inch and sometines more rows of
tubes. mopar radiators usually have fairly thin tanks that wont handle
extra rows of tubes. a good shop can custom build an all aluminum
radiator with welded aluminum tanks for serious
racers. actually i do not do the radiator work, i work for a sister
company in the same building and i maintain radio paging transmitters and
digital terminals, but i have done mechanic work in years past and i have
learned a lot on the subject.