RE: RE: Lil' Red Express

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 20:27:31 EST

I think the picture of one at
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/lrxdak.gif has the wrong
nose. I have seen a couple and they have always been 90's with the square
nose (Like the picture on my web page). I went through my Chrysler crash
guide that lists all of the part numbers and I can't find any numbers for the
short box step side bed, exhaust or the little' dakota express decal on the
doors. Was this custom actually done by Chrysler or was it an after-market
company like choo choo customs who made many of the GM customs like the El
Camino SS.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219