re: 1st line missing from post

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 09:56:42 EST

Azie,
I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.04 and I had the same problem a couple
of weeks ago. This was from home and I am quite sure that my ISP does
not operate with a firewall for email. The problem went away on its own.
Don't know what to say, maybe add a couple of lines of spaces.
John

Lotus Notes.. Im on line thru my company, and I understand I go thru a
"firewall" prior to it getting on the List. Maybe the "firewall" is
"clipping" my messages. I just know thaat they don't always appear on
the list as I send them. Always 1st line missing, or at least part of
1st line missing.

>>what are you using for your mail prog??<<

Azie

--
remove anti spam ^'s from reply to address to reply