Re: Re: Spare Wheel

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 10:34:34 EST

Doug Ritchey wrote:

> Don't know if this has been asked and answered before, but I have '97
> SLT with cast aluminum wheels, but the spare is stamped steel. Has
> anyone replaced that with a fifth cast wheel? How much? Thanks, Doug
> Ritchey

These must be the standard aluminum wheels that come with the Sport and
SLT packages. With the optional TSH wheel package (15x8 wheels with
P235/70R15 tires - these also come with the Tire & Handling package), I
was surprised to find that all 5 wheels and tires are the same. Don't
know how much the dealers are currently getting for a single wheel
though...

--
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   ------   __e       Jeff Lee, Principal Engineer   (Jeff.Lee@nsc.com)