Re: Spare Wheel

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 15:00:25 EST

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:15:10 -0600 "STRICKLAND, Tate"
<tstricklan@shl.com> writes:
>Good luck - when, out of curiosity, I asked the dealer about the cost
>of
>replacement of my cast 8" rims, he replied (verbatim) "don't ask".
>(snip)
> Tate
>I recently inquired at a dealership parts department about purchasing
the 97 Dakota center armrst /console to replace the one in my 95 since it
has no storage capability. THe parts guy was great and really checked it
out as it appears they are not interchangeable. However, he said, "You
probably really don't want the armrest/console. Dodge has a list price of
$880 for it. I think for forty bucks more, you get the whole truck."

Richard