Re: New 99

From: Scott Lemser (ramman@mailexcite.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 13:20:47 EST

I was told by the Service Manager friend at the local dealership that the V6 / V8
will be completely redesigned. I don't recall if he told me if it would be the 99
or 2000 model year. He did not tell me what the redesigns would involve. There has
been no mention as to body or interior changes other than the proposed Quad-cab bit.

Scott Lemser
ramman@mailexcite.com

>>Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:48:12 -0500
>>From: safrary@re.aia.af.mil
>>Subject: New 99
>>To: stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu
>>Fromname: steve frary
>>Fromaddress: safrary@re.aia.af.mil
>>
>>I recently purchased a 98 Dakota SLT Club Cab. I love it. To me it already looks
alot like the RAM. What other types of changes are expected. Also, the change from
95 to 96 and forward were big changes. I bought expecting that it wouldn't change
much in the future. Can you help with answers

http://www.mailexcite.com