Re: Re: Effy?

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 17:15:42 EST

> Richard,
>
> If an in "effy" is some kind of ford truck, the answers are:
>
> -- I drove one,
> -- The big V8 couldn't be had with manual,
> -- When asked why, saleman's response "you want to go fast!"
> sounded like an accusation.
> -- "Well . . . yeah."
>

> Jim O.
> 98 Dak 4x4 CC+ 5sp on the floor, optioned out

Hi Jim, what dealership was this, are they morons? I know the new F-150's
with the big V-8's can be had with a manual, my brother has one (Or rather
used to have one, until he totalled it about a month ago trying to avoid a
deer), that salesman sounds like he really doesn't want to make a sale...
But that's okay, is incompetence has produced another proud Dak owner...

Bruce