Re: Westin Running boards for Dak Club Cab

From: Chris Ruggiers (ruggiers@okc.coa.state.ok.us)
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 10:34:30 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: dav@gte.net <dav@gte.net>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Thursday, December 11, 1997 5:26 PM
Subject: DML: Westin Running boards for Dak Club Cab

>Does anyone have the westin running "boards" (tube) on your dakota club
cab.
>I have a 98 and would like to install them. If you do, how was
>the installation. I know they make them tailored to each make and model.
>How much did you get them for?

Didn't have 'em on my Dak, but had a DeeZee set on our 88 Bronco II. About
$150 if I remeber right and installation was really simple on the Bronco:
line 'em up, four holes to drill in frame members (really heavy duty drill
and good sharp bits, starting small and working up), and bolt 'em on. Don't
know how the installation would translate to the Dak, as I don't remember a
whole lot of exposed frame rail under the doors.

Chris (home: ruggiers@telepath.com or office: ruggiers@okc.coa.state.ok.us )